Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'll Race You

It's over. Now i only have essays and finals left.
It's ok. I'm the zen master when it comes to studying. No one's gonna beat me,
especially not my class mates, lazy asses. If you want that A, work for it, don't
do the stupid X credit assignment....X credit is for stupid people who are lazy.
Unless, you actually study and just want to make sure you get that A.

I know I eat way more than most girls around this blog place,
but I've chosen a style that actually works for me. Not only does it help with my weight,
it helps with my entire life. I get organized and it benefist my school work as well.

I have two chocolate calenders this year *it's a cultural thing - waiting for Xmast*
& I will have one piece each day and NOT count those calories.

I will also set a date for a "binge" day, a day I can have everything I want.
I usually dream about these days and gather, like a fucking hamster, so much food for these day's
but then I end up throwing almost everything away, because my eyes want more than my stomach.

I feel good. I still haven't set a goal weight, but I am thinking somewhere around 95.
Of course, if I ever get there, I just want to get further and further...let's hope I can control this time.
I don't have time to be admitted again. Those days are over.
It's almost laughable how I tricked everyone *even myself* and thought I was well.
No such thing. You live with an ED you die with an ED. Tragic, but, it's what I do and I do it well.





Breakfast: Cereal + Milk (100)
Lunch: Banana  (100)
Porridge (150)
Crispbread with cheese wedge (70)
Rice cracker (40)
Dinner: Egg white omelette with Cheese (130)
1/2 portion of Brown Rice (75)
1 Banana (100)
1 Rice cracker (40)
1 Cheesewedge (35)
Some sallad (20)
Miso Soup (35)
Yogurt (80)

Total so far: 975


No comment. Hey, it took me 1.5 year to put on all the weight...it's gonna take TIME getting it off too.
This is where I'm at. Long live THUNDER THIGHS.

1 comment: