Monday, December 6, 2010

Collecting Your Jar of Hearts

Well, it was a bittersweet weekend in many ways.
Each time we make up, we grow immensely but I already know, this is not the last time.
I seriously think we work harder on our relationship than many people who are already married do.

Last Friday I didn't work-out because I was exhausted after group-meeting.
My solution, so I wouldn't panic, was to work out yesterday.
Unfortunately, I also drank way too much vodka och wine.
I wasn't kind to my body. Ha, ironic, but ...yeah.

I always try to get everything the body needs in terms of nutrition.
Well, except for the fact that I don't EAT that much. I don't stay away from carbs, little bit of fat and
I know I love protein too much.
I just have a feeling that my body will work with me if I take care of it. And when I start to eat more one-sided things, it's not gonna be happy with me, because I lose energy and prominent things that I need.

Stay strong ladies...(and men).
Don't forget that tomorrow is a new day. One step closer.

Breakfast: Cereal + Milk (100)
Snack: Pear (50)
Lunch: Salad, Yogurt, 2 rice crackers with cheese wedge (115) (40) (80)
Snack: half banana (50) half oatmeal (75)
miso soup (40)
Dinner: Eggwhite omelette (130) Baked smaller sized potatoe (180), Rice cracker with cheese (75), Half banana (50) Yogurt (80)

TOTALT: 1065

I am so so so so so tired. Gawd, I hate it. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment