Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Very little sleep last tonight as well.
Made my goal of 108 lbs...but as soon as I eat that number will go up.

From here on, I probably will stop with the hectic numbers game *no pun intended @ this lovely person*

It messes with my mind and I don't need it.
I'll do it my way and it may take longer, sure, but I won't go insane while chasing next week's target.
My target is a lifelong one...

That said - I wish you all - each and every person reading/liking or disliking what I write (or try to write with my broken English grammar) a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I will let go of some of my control today because today is one day - 2011 is 365 days...

Cheers!!
Oh, and to everyone out there who is feeling super duper down....it will get better. It will. At some point in life. Life is what you make it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing girl! First of all, way to reach your goal, and second of all, I didn't realize you were so tall! I've seen your progress photos and I'm certain you must be even tinier in person at your height. You are quite the inspiration for the rest of us. I'm half an inch shorter and nearly 25 pounds heavier... oof! I want to be you!

    As for the hair thing, you can donate your hair to organizations who make wigs for people with medical conditions that cause their hair to fall out (i.e. chemotherapy or alopecia). I donated my hair 5 years ago and I think I'm ready to do it again. I want to reach my goal weight first (<120) because I think my face is too chubby to have short hair now though...

    ReplyDelete