Friday, December 3, 2010

Over, over, over, over, over....over?

Weigh in today was 111 lbs or 50.something, Kg.
Good Job, good job, now if I can only keep my boyfriend that would be excellent too.
Looks like we are done for it, 4 years goes Byebye THAT easy.

Oh well.
He'd ripped all of the pictures of him and me off the wall.
I can't find them, but I don't think he threw them out....I mean, they are mine.
My frames, my memories.

I still love him. But I don't trust him and he keeps disappointing me.
Worst timing every. It's always the worst timing ever, but com on, Final week and
my first Xmast AWAY from my family so I could spend it with him.

I better check if it's too late to get the I-20 form signed.
Maybe I will go home - maybe not. I don't want to use it as a threat because that's playing DIRTY.

OK, so after Vodka I took 10 painkillers....they didn't work. I woke up around 6 anyway.
Sometimes I wish I never woke up at all.


Breakfast: Cereal + milk (100)
Pear (50)
2 ricecrackers (80), 1 cheesewedge (35), yoghurt (80), clear veggi soup (40)
Dinner: Eggwhite omelette with soyburger (200), 3 glasses of wine (300), rice cracker with cheesewedge (75)

Total so far:960

1 comment:

  1. good for you! 11lbs! :)
    I need to get back down around there!
    keep up the good work babe!

    ReplyDelete