Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ridiculous Post - extremely sappy.

I'm exhausted.

And my relationship is about to end.
Which means, I have NO WHERE TO GO. And also, I LOVE him still.
Fucker. If he pushes me away, I'll go home. Home where people love me and I have friends.

Argh! I HATE giving him control,  but last night I was ON MY KNEES crying my eyes out, at 2.30 am, when I had to get up around 7.30 am and have a final.
He is very much in power. It hurts. I want control. I'm pathetic, but I love him so much.

I will comply and oblige to whatever he wants, I will just take it out on myself. I can cut, but most important, I can starve. I can make him see what he does to me.

I'm not stopping. I'm not gonna wake up one day, I know this, but I don't care.
At least I will look fantastically thin while being dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment