We had another fight 2 days ago.
We're never this violent though. He would never ever lay his hands on me but the apartment got roughed up.
Water bottles flying into walls, fruit being smashed against the white doors, carpet and walls, coffee table got what it deserved too.
It ended the way it always does. Talking about breaking-up, if I can stay until school is finished and all that.
Then we make a turn-around and I feel sorry for him and I guess he takes pity on me and we realize that no one will ever love the other one as much as the other person does. Except, I'm not sure about the love part still.
Food wise I've been doing good. I think.
I have breakfast each morning and then salad for lunch and salad for dinner. Fruit in between if I have calories left over - which I usually do. The budget is 1000 but I haven't gone over it so far.
It's safe to say that the "binge" day is absent and will stay absent. Thank you life.
To tell you the truth, life has been so stressful lately that I haven't had time to stress as much as I usually do about losing weight. I maintain and I don't pig out - there's always the nagging thought in the back of my head - but it stays that way, in the back of my head.
I'll go find my positivity now. It's around here somewhere. : )
Oh I hate this so much. I'm in (was in?) a really similar situation with my roommate-turned-lover. He took on another lover, and it made us both feel terrible, and he ended up breaking my wall clock, the liquor cabinet, smashing a hole in one of the walls...but of course he'd never touch me so it wasn't REALLY domestic violence. We still live together, but I had to totally break it off with him. Actually, putting all the energy I had into my food and body instead of his emotions and our relationship has been a huge relief. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are fighting with your boyfriend. It's not worth it to stay with someone just because there might not be anyone else. Roughing up is BAD!! I hope you two can work it out but if you are not in love....there is no point. At least you aren't food weight stressing. The bright side.
ReplyDeleteoh, that's a tough situation for sure. being in a hostile situation whether your a part of the physical side or not is touchy. all it takes is one bad move... perhaps and item thrown in the wrong direction, by mistake, to land someone in the hospital .
ReplyDeleteyou're happiness and safety come first...always. try to focus on what it is you want for yourself (only). what's the payoff in being in this relationship.
see what you come up with and try to move forward. you strike me as a planner, a goal setter. maybe you could make this a priority project for you :) put yourself first!
hugs, Lu