Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Day That was Lost

May I laugh some more?
Fail.

My discipline is not really what it used to be. Change of priorities?
But I still have a good feeling for the weekend to start this thing again in a serious manner ...
I always do better with food when he is around me, but on the other hand, I still crave MORE
than what I am suppose to eat, when he is eating next to me. Like I want to have more, but I know I'm not suppose to. It is tricky.

He is up and doing sports. I am stuck here, had breakfast and gonna do some stretching.
There is an important event coming up in December and I, like everyone else, want to look good.
But most importantly, I want to FEEL comfortable.

I am so sleepy. This alone contributes to the fact that I eat too much becuase I need to get energy somehow.
Rapid energy and energy comes from ... tadaaa, calories.
I did my first measuring and weigh-in on the 19th of Oct. It was a horrible feeling but I can deal. Just let me see those numbers go down and I can deal with it.

Happy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment