Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Complicated Start

It's difficult to wake up in the morning. Even more so when I feel like a cow becuase I am bloated from
over eating last night. But, the bananas with syrup was really yummy...and deadly.
I am afraid I will get diabetes, I am still young and if I get it it's a failure on my part.

Having my morning coffee now. Black, they way I like it - without cream and milk and sugar. 
I never got the point of drinking latte's with cream or machiato's with caramel. If I want something yummy, I sure as hell don't want to DRINK they calories. I want solid food to put in my mouth. Whipped cream straight from the bottle, but don't put it on coffee, that would fill me up too fast and then I can't eat as much as I'd like to.

I know there are so many No-no's when it comes to losing weight. Don't starv (God knows I've done that too...it worked every time, but how unpleasant), eat small meals, avoid carbs, do excercise and drink tons of water with lemon. I know every rule and yet I will go against them from time to time, in an effort to lose weight faster. It's bad, I know. 

Since I have been on a constant binge for about 3 or 4 days, my stomach is now capable of devouring huge amounts of food. It needs to shrink...just a little bit (or a lot works for me too).
Today, I will try to not eat anything. I might fail and have some fruit if I get dizzy and this "rule" applies only for today.



Today, I am fasting. Except for my wonderful black coffee.

Result:
Pear
Orange

2 bowls of vegetable soup 
1/2 C grapes
Tomato
Plum
One Laughing Cow wedge