Sunday, November 28, 2010

For Better or Worse

Today is a very special holiday for me.
Also means I need to make gingersnaps and cinnabons.
I've only slept like 6 hours, it's getting more and more difficult to fall asleep these days.

My body wants to put out energy all the time, but my mind is very tired.

I met a person this weekend that I haven't seen in a very long time.
He said, "You got skinny-did you lose weight?" Before I even had a second to respond,
(which of course was a NO, I have not idea what you're talking about) the BF
stepped in and said "No, she's always been like this."
I guess it's true what the say, the people you see every day won't notice as much as yourself.

Either way, that comment means I'm on the right track!
It's a waiting game and I have both discipline and patience (if only I had some grammatical skills as well).
I bet just because I put it on the blog, I'm gonna binge madly and have to feel stupid...but...it's a risk I take.

Oh, right, a question...does anyone know some tricks to keep the body satisfied without eating?
Like, drinking diet drinks or coffee...smoking (BAD FOR YOU - DON'T DO IT) ?
I tend to stick with coffee, decaff and regular at all times...

Breakfast: Cereal + Milk (100)
Apple (50)
Spicy wine (100)
2 Ginger cookies (100)
1 Cinnabon (200)
1 Oat cookie (150)

--------------------------
700 so far...

1 comment:

  1. Diet pepsi definitely keeps me satisfied without food.
    It's true that those you don't see much are more likely to notice changes. You should take it as a fact that you're looking HAWT!! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete