Alrighty! I feel great, Thanksgiving is basically over.
Wohooo. I survived a whole table of sweets and desert.
I took 2 bites of a petite choux cake.
It was a wonderful thanksgiving, no americans, which was kind of strange considering
the holiday. It was kind of strange standing in front of a table of goodies, I somehow didn't
even want to devour anything. I was scared.
And today's weigh in was 115 llbs or 52 kg.
Next week, I have my heart set on 112. So, I'll do my best.
But it's getting colder and more and more difficult to sleep.
Last night I went to bed with t-shirt, hoodie, socks, and pyjama pants, 3 covers.
I'm not giving up though, it's just a waiting game...if I can't make 2 months then what am I?
So far, breakfast: Buttermilk and cereal (120)
Banana (100)
Pear (50)
Eggwhite omelette (90)
10 grapes (40)
1 ricecracker (40)
1 cheesewedge (35)
apple (50)
Half of miso noodles (275)
Butter milk + 10 grapws (100)
Wine (112)
1 rice cracker (40)
Yoghurt (80)
-----------------------
1132 (Total)
Also went hiking for 2.5. hr and shopping during night time...walking around a loooot.
No comments:
Post a Comment