Today is weekend!
BF was mean yesterday evening but woke up super early, went to the sofa where I was sleeping and
apologized. We are highly dysfunctional but he would never hurt me intentionally.
I had breakfast: Cereal & Skimilk.
I have to try to restrain and be good even though BF is home and sometimes lures me into
eating more or other stuff than I should, making the excuse that it's Saturday.
Well, it is Saturday - but Thanksgiving next week. Gobble, Gobble.
This is for my PERSONAL satisfaction I want to feel like before. When shopping was fun.
When meeting new people was fun because I felt confident.
Stay on track Ladies *or men* and remember your goals and dreams.
Is it really worth eating a slice of cake [300 cal] or can you possibly exchange the cake for something
more filling say 6 apples [300 cal]...I think the apples will fill you up more than the cake will :P
I've decided to be chicken and not post any picture of what I look like right now, but instead I will post what I used to look like.
....Yeah. I want to be like that again.
Have a nice day everyone! Be the best you can be in every regard.

you look amazing in that picture.
ReplyDeletehow much did you weigh there if you don't mind me asking?
uhm around 50 kg, 110 lbs...I guess bones still weigh somehow.
ReplyDeleteI felt good about myself but everyone around me said I was sick..or talked among themselves that I was. :(