Friday, November 19, 2010

Bitter Sweet Symphony

I hardly lost anything. 1 lbs. 1 stinking lbs - That's so uncool. 
In my defense, I got my crimson friendly friend today, so I guess I gained water weight as well.
And my boobs always becomes huuuuuuuge. :(

Yesterday, I had an epiphany that hopefully will help me get through these day's again with a sane mind. 
I just realized that getting back to where i was before is just another waiting game.
Think about it, the person who can stick with something for a looooong time, loses the most.
I used to do all the crash diets but found myself losing very small amounts, getting frustrated and then binge.

I remember specifically back in May 2007, after I took a job far away from home at a very small island,
I was so depressed and I gained from 52kg to 70kg.
By July I was average again due to discipline and restrictions and very strict work out routines.
After that I decided to actually LIVE my life and try not to be obssessed with losing weight and food.
It worked, when September rolled around I had my scariest skinny days without even noticing it myself.
By then I had constructed a routine that included; working-out each morning 30 min, always complement lunch with a salad and, if recall correctly, every once in a while on a Saturday have a food binge!

I will follow whatever works for me mostly becuase the human body isn't the same for everyone.
Fasting might work really well for one person with a certain body type and fast metabolism but may hurt another person because they don't see results, get frustrated and binge.

I will follow my strict workout routine until December. When Decemeber comes I will cut down on the strength work out because I don't want to have huge muscles. After that I will easy up on myself, let it take time, because it's gonna come eventually, but not if I hurry hurry hurry all the time.
It's just a waiting game. And I have my entire life, but if I stick with the routin I will lose wight now instead of putting it up until next year, or the year after that... ect.

So, I am currently at 119 lb - roughly 54 kg (I miss my metric system)
and roughly 5'7 -  173 cm (See metrics you can measure MORE exact).

By next week, I have 117 as a goal. I don't want to lose water weight (well that too) I want to lose actual fat.

Here's todays break down: 
Breakfast: Cereal & Milk 100
Lunch: 2 rice cakes 80, Cheese Wedge 35, Salad 25, Buttermilk with Kiwi 100, Clam chowder 110.

 450 so far. Dinner to come.

Edit:
Dinner: 2 Brown Rice Onigiri 200, Soyprotein Burgers in Hoisin Sauce 100, Yogurt 80, Peaches in Light Syrup 50.

TOTAL: 880 ( But just to make sure, let's say 970...haha or so)

No comments:

Post a Comment