Friday, November 5, 2010

Morning Glory

2nd day that I wake up - actually get out of bed - and go running.
Also been making some changes to my diet, which means not gobbling down EVERYTING I WANT.
I found out that miso soup fills me up very fast and it is one of my fav anyway, so why not eat it all the time.
Well, not all the time, but you know what I mean . . .

Today is Friday. Weekend. I'm gonna be good.
There's an even earlier event than the December event.
In November. End of November. Every American know about it. Let's just say it revolves a lot around food.
Everything in this country seem to do just that. Food. To me it is astonishing how many people remain thin or "average" here because it is a FOOD culture. And it's cheap too. It's both good and bad I suppose.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day. I will try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment