Last night the BF came home and wanted to work out, not only work out, but for me to join him.
Who am I to decline even though I already did work out? I couldn't deny. I didn't want to deny.
I ate a yogurt after, I figured my body could use some calcium and rebuild during the night.
I was suppose to get up early today and work out. Didn't happen.
I couldn't sleep last night - couldn't sleep because I KNEW i had to get up...
I decided my body needed the sleep better than the work out. I can do that tomorrow,
it's just switching the days around since my weekends are generally work out free.
I should go outside today, it's cold but it's sunshine. Get those AD vitamins!
Today consists of homework, cleaning, laundry.
We are going out tonight to see a band at a cafe and I don't know if there will be drinking or eating involved.
Probably, so I want to save some calories for that.
It's kind of messed up but I am always afraid that some items will contain MORE calories than what they actually do. This leads me to always have a buffer of extra calories - but also makes me eat WAY less than what I actually allow myself, afraid that I will go over my limit.
It's funny how I worked so hard to overcome something and then whenever I feel it's convenient to just drag it right back up to the surface. My eating disorder was safely tucked away in the back of my mind for about 2 years. I did great. Until I moved. It spiraled on me and I thought the more I ate the more cured I would be. It worked the opposite of course. And (yes, in US and is acceptable to start a sentence with) now I am right back at square one. Go me! Go regression!
Weigh in today: 120
It's an improvment because I've only been working out for about a week.
So according to calculation, next friday I should be 117.
Breakfast: Cereal & SkimMilk 100 cal
Lunch: 1 cup of Light Soup 100 cal + Cheese Omelette 290 cal
Drink X 2 a 120 cal
Total so far: 730 cal
No comments:
Post a Comment