Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanks for loving me?

There has been a lot of "fruit actions" in terms of food going on.
I accidentally messed up cooking yesterday too, well, not really, but when I
put certain stuff in my mouth, e.i fish, cucumber, qouina *which I didn't mess up this time,*
it just taste ...weird.
Or the consistency is strange and I feel like I will throw up. Maybe it's my brain
playing tricks on me. But it has resulted in only fruit and  low-cal yogurt for dinner these days.

I'm doing okay. Last night I had the BEST sleep of my life. Or at least it felt like it.
I've been exhausted the prior weeks, unable to sleep for certain reasons, so I think I am finally catching up.

Tomorrow is weigh-in. I'd hate to see if I've gained because of the work-outs, muscles weigh more than fat.
But they also burn more calories and is good for my body. As long as I can stick to my work-out routins and diets I am satisfied. I can control. It doesn't control me.

Breakfast: Cereal and skim milk. - 100 cal
Snack: Pear - 50 cal
Lunch: Crisp bread with cheese - 70 cal, Sallad - 50 cal, Miso soup 80 cal, small bowl of Frosties 150 cal
Dinner: Omelette w cheese - 290, Small baked potato - 180, Frozen Veggies - 100



Total = 1070

1 comment: