NEGATIVE ENERGY!
It's difficult sometimes to get away from such people...especially when you're in SUCH a good mood.
But yesterday I managed to turn the BF around from a fowl mood.
Just went for a speedy run and had breakfast. Cereal and black coffee.
I've been trying to find other low-cal cereals, but I don't think I can find lower
than the Fiber one.
Also, I am sorry to say but the Nutrition labels in US is awesome but NOT accurate.
The calorie content is off on almost everything. It's less - even when considering the serving size -
than what it's supposed to be.
I compared the same brands as what I have back home. We don't have everything pre-calculated
in terms of the calorie content/size, but when I did calculate it right...it was no where near the US one.
And people wonder why it's hard to lose weight....I wonder if I smell a conspiracy.
Alrighty...enough for today.
I know what you're saying! And its scary to know that you might be counting less than what you're actually eating!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, gorgeous.
<3