Come on and hit me with your best shot.
Last night, I binged. And oh, did I binge.
I thought I would make a day out of it, you know, really plan it out some time next week and get everything that I wanted.
It didn't happen, it happened yesterday.
BF and me went to a Korean place and we had tofu and spicy seafood. I had rice and all the wonderful
side dished. After that, we went to get cream puffs, and I said, well, maybe I can have one too.
So I did. Strawberry flavor. And let me tell you, the one who invented cream puff's should get the Nobel Prize.
At home, around 10.00 pm or 22.00 I noticed BF was snappy. I thought, he needs food. Maybe we can have a cozy evening and I heated bread, got different kinds of cheese and grapes. I was happy.
But not satisfied.
I decided to have 3 cinnabon's after that and about 10 ginger cookies and that concluded the day as a binge.
Of course, I am in panic mode today. Especially, since I need to do a Dim Sum lunch in a couple of hours.
But, I am OK. I am surprised over how well I am taking it.
At first I was thinking I should fast - really punish myself - and go running like a maniac.
However, it's not my style. Yes, I screwed up but it was the first time in over a month.
What I need to do is to get back on track.
I haven't been running in 4 days because there hasn't been any time. Literally, NO TIME.
I have been nervous, sleeping extremely poorly, saving my relationship * crying, yelling, emotional power play* and yesterday's hang over was probably what pushed me over.
I will go running today. I need to.
I am sorry, long post.
Goal for Friday is still 108.
Not sure how to achieve it yet, I don't want to eat less, but I think I have to.
And to everyone else who feels like they are slipping...EVERYONE DOES.
The difference is if you can put it behind you or not.
Thinspiration: Download Supersize vs Superskinny. Fenomenal British show.
No comments:
Post a Comment