And it takes an anorexic at least 30 min to finish a meal.
Or, maybe that's just me.
Anyway. Yesterday, I did go running. 30 min, 6 mph, I was sweating like a pig but not really tired.
I thank too much coffee.
Today is a lazy day, I need to do the "women" chores around the place or they won't get done.
Means, washing dishes, washing clothes, clean the apt and clean for the pet.
I also want to make dinner tonight and I need to go a buy some wine.
The last part I like because I can walk to the store today, so I burn some more calories.
Oh, yeah and of course the gym.
Today's intakes:
Breakfast: Skim milk and cereal (100)
Lunch: Egg-white omelet with cheese (130), Salad (40)
Snack: Pear (50) Apple (50)
Dinner: 2 Portions of brown rice (300) Spicy wine (200) 2 ginger cookies (100)
Total: 970, give or take a couple
Question: I'm a poor student, and I don't have school any more. What am I supposed to do with my time?
I will go insane if I cannot move around because then I cannot justify eating anything at all.
I can go to the mall, sure but what else...please give me tips. I'm just lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment