Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I don't need it/ But I take what you have/ And I'll keep it

Major anxiety.
BF wanted to go out for lunch, so I investigated Specialty's Menu and Nutrition before going there. 
A sandwich is about 700-1500 calories in that place. Looks so healthy but then it is not.
Fatty cheeses and too much layers with fat saturated foods such as Avocado.
Poor Americans - think they are eating healthy but in fact it's not healthy at all.

I had a small Vegan Salad without dressing and bread.
171, so let's say 180 to be on the safe side.
Before that I had an apple, 50.
Bunch of coffee....I dread how to make it through this night.
Omelet 120
Rice crackers 1 1/2 60
Cheese wedge 35
Mandarin 30
Total: 475

I need to clean the place now - I don't want to but I need to put out some energy.

Stay fabulous people!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when foods are deceptively junky!! Restaurants can even make chicken bad!!

    ReplyDelete