Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm well!!

I'm extremely fine now - must have been a 24 h thing. Or 12 h.

Thank you for comments on the pics, however - as we know, our demons in our heads
are never ever satisfied. If I was truly happy there would be no reason for me to be here.

Today, I'm doing 500 cal diet.
Starting with an apple. 50.

But I have to say, I seem to have gotten lost somewhere on the way.
Swept up with all the wonderful determination and willpower that circles around
the blogs I follow and my followers.
My goal was never to lose as FAST as possible - but as much as possible even if it takes time.
I will keep a tight regime until New Year's Eve but after that I need to make adjusments.
I don't even know why I feel the need to make this statement other than I feel like a failure,
and feel like I let people down *people I don't even know* if I don't.
So, now it is out there.

I guess I worry to much what people think about me.
Good thing is that once school starts again, I will lose crazy much, like always.
It gets dangerous, but it's the routine that keeps me to it.
Although, I'm not looking forward to it.

Today, I will go shopping.
I have no money to do so, but I will do it anyway.
After all the crap that went down right before Christmas, I feel like I owe BF and myself, to look my best.
It's a new year for us and we have a loooot of things to work on. BOTH OF US.
I'm determined.

Good luck my fellow bloggers!
And be good.


Bowl of buttermilk and cereal 120
1 1/2 small glass champagne 100
Half bowl of oatmeal 75
Egg white omelet 60
Veggie & Qourn file 1/4th of the bowl. - 70

475!!

No comments:

Post a Comment