Day One | ||
| Breakfast Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water 1/2 Grapefruit or Juice Changed to Orange. 1 slice toast with 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter Changed to small amount of butter and low fat cheese. | Lunch 1/2 Cup of Tuna Changed to Cottage Cheese. 1 slice toast Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water | Dinner 3 oz. any lean meat. No meat. 1 cup green beans No access to stove. 1 cup carrots Forgot to pack them. 1 cup vanilla ice cream 1 medium apple No access to apple. Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water |
Day Two | ||
| Breakfast Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water 1 egg (any style) Egg white omelet. 1 slice toast 1 banana | Lunch 1 cup cottage cheese 5 saltine crackers Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water | Dinner 2 beef franks or hot dogs Changed to egg white omelet - ate half. 1/2 cup carrots 1 banana No banana. 1 cup broccoli or cabbage Changed to Cauliflower and carrots. 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream Try 1/4 cup Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water |
I lost. 2 lbs. I now weigh 109 lbs or 49.5 kg.
And that is with a stupid period.
2 days ago, I found out that my cohabitant of a boyfriend met up with his Xgirl, while I was on vacation
in my home country this summer. It hit hard. Especially since I asked him 2 days ago if they still kept in touch.
He said no. And he didn't tell me because he knows I am super duper jealous. I flipped.
But, he would never cheat, I know that, and I know they just met as friends but it still hurt. Oh yeah, I found out by reading his facebook massages. I know - It's bad.
So, he got insanely upset when I texted him my findings and what I had done.
He told me to get the fuck out and that I was a little b****.
I stayed the night at a cheap motel - close to home - I decided that we were indeed done and over. Preferably both.
He was on the same page. SAD COUPLE - BREAKING UP ON CHRISTMAS.
However, it hurt so much after we decided our fate, that I started to cry and I couldn't stop. It hurt so badly.
I don't know what happened but he reached out a hand and hugged me and that was the point when this fight was over.
Was I wrong to check messages - YES. Was he wrong for not telling me - YES.
It has come to the point where he basically can do anything to me but I cannot walk away - because I love him too much. I don't trust him in some ways and I trust him too much in other ways.
I have to work on my bad parts - No more spying or sneaking around - it only hurts me and us as a couple.
Ignorance is bliss.
So, I followed my diet the best I could but it is hard without having access to a kitchen or the ingredients.
Now, It is back to normal - 1000 calories and then I may take the 3 day diet up again on the 27th - it felt extremely GOOD not to count every single calorie. I liked it.
Today's intake:
Breakfast - Cereal and buttermilk -- 120.
Next weeks goal / last day of 2010 / 107 lbs - 48.5 kg.
Glad the 3 day diet went well but sorry about your boyfriend. i have not a jealous bone in my body when it comes to hubby because i trust him. if you know he won't cheat there is no reason to be jealous and hopefully he wouldn't be afraid to tell you about things. Hope you two patch it up and that you can enjoy Christmas.
ReplyDelete