Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 day diet

It's so on.
A fad diet I know, but I want to try it.
And hey, it's only 3 days...what kind of person am I if I cannot even follow it

Breakfast
Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water
5 regular saltine crackers
1 oz. (slice) cheddar cheese
1 apple


Only half an apple and added one saltine cracker instead.
Switched cheddar cheese to non-fat mozzarella with even lower calorie content. 


Lunch
1 hard boiled egg
1 slice toast
Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water


I cannot stand yolk. I did scrambled egg-white in a pan without non stick or oil. 60 cal.
Toast is tasteless. 

Dinner
1 cup tuna
1 cup carrots
1 cup cauliflower
1 cup melon
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Black coffee or tea (Sweet & Low or Equal) or water


Tuna can be replaced with Cottage Cheese, however, I never realized how much I hate it. 
It's horrible!


I have no idea how much calories I've consumed, which is a nice thing not to have to worry about. I think that's the only benefit with sticking to a "diet." In fact, this is my very first diet and I was a little worried about the ice cream. I ate it first and then I felt so full. But, chowed down the cauliflower which I actually like. 



I did go running today but tomorrow I will only do some shopping, no work out. 
I'm gonna hate lunch tomorrow, cottage cheese. Ew. I'd rather go hungry.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your diet. Seems like you did great today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I have a similar 3 day diet posted on my blog that I have yet to follow. I was still considering it as an option. Most of the time I hate everything in them but yours looks OK. I am nervous about raw tuna(cottage cheese is a definite no). cauliflower and melon...I don't know. And black coffee without any creamer at all sounds nasty. Good luck with the diet!! I'll be looking for updates on how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck - that ring as such a wonderful surprise! I have never received such a beautiful gift and it totally made my holiday so much brighter (ugh I sound sickening haha!) I hope you have a lovely gain-free holiday too dear!

    ReplyDelete