Monday, December 20, 2010

Rhapsody.

I apologize for whatever breakdown I've had.
How embarrassing. I'm supposed to be strong and in control.
But sometimes even I lose it.


Today and tomorrow I am fasting.
Water, coffee (black), tea, no cal soda are allowed.
Anyone want to join me?


I will work out today but probably just clean the apt tomorrow and do some medium walking.
That should shake my routine up and make my body at least move to 110.
I've been stuck for 3 weeks at 111 and somehow I now focus more on the scale than on me.
I can see my body has changed but it doesn't reflect on the scale...and it's bothering me.


Anyway.


Breakfast:
Coffee.



BINGE!
Almost, one complete Carls Jr Fishburger (680)
Carls Jr Fish and Chips, but I could only eat 1.5 fish out of 3.
Ate ALL THE CHIPS + ketchup. (710) ...but not completely. 

Chocolate cake (300)
1 small cinnabun (175)

Ricecake (40)

(1905)
--------------------------------------
Okay, I'm back, back to sanity.
Wow, the food wasn't even good, haha but I just shoved a days worth of calories down my mouth in 15 min. 

Time to get back to reality. I don't like it, bloated stomach ...urgh. Hate it.
I decided to clean the apt for almost 2 hours.

Tomorrow, I will do some shopping and go running. God knows I need it.
Fat cow is what I am now. But it shows that I am just human. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment