I dream of chocolate cake and cream puffs each night before I go to sleep.
I dream of having a binge day, but I fear too much during the day time.
Last night, I was sure that I would go to Safeway and pick up some LOW CAL ice cream
for today, but now I know better, I won't even go near the ail.
BF's birthday is coming up and I need to make a cake.
Scary. But I've already allowed myself one piece on Sunday.
Tomorrow is weigh in and picture time.
If it turns out that I haven't lost I will make changes. I just don't know what kind of changes.
Maybe my muscles need to rest in between work outs? Maybe I need MORE work out?
Maybe I need to have a little bit more calories to avoid starvation mode? Maybe I need to cut back on calories?
Stressing out, stressing out!!
Breakfast: Cereal + Skim milk (100)
Snack: Mandarin (30)
Lunch: Buttermilk + half banana (110), Whole grain Lavash with soy-burger and salsa (200)
Snack: Pear (50)
Dinner: egg-white omelet (130) 2.5 glasses of wine (250), thin-bread with cheese wedge (95), 15 grapes (40) cheese-wedge (35), rice cracker (40)
Total: 1080
Try not to stress, lovely!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with his birthday. :D
<3
Hi Nerisaga. Nice to meet you! Maybe if I ever feel comfortable with my body we could get together, shop, and starve some day! Good luck with your weigh in and don't binge on the cake!
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you haven't lost weight, you need to mix it up. You're body has gotten used to the routine. I find that after I've eaten a lot on the weekends, I lose more weight during the week. As opposed to the times where I starve myself straight through.