Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise

I am soooo tired.
Today I slept longer than BF and that NEVER happens.
I am tired before I work out, tired after work out, tired all the time.

I've also made a startling discovery.
When I was in school, I only had salad and coffee each day. Sometimes a yogurt and rice cracker too.
Last 2 or 3 days, I've been eating basically the same amount calories as before. However, keep in mind I did have tiny snacks when I got home from school before, whereas now I just eat a cooked lunch and no snack.
When dinner time roles around about 7.00 (19.00) I am STILL full.
I don't want to eat because I am still uncomfortably full. If I don't eat, I will eat around 500 cal a day and I don't believe in that either. I've recovered enough to not want to hurt my body THAT much.
So last night, I chowed down my baked potato and when it was time for fruit, I had lost my appetite.

Just something for me to think about.
I think too much these days.

Today.
Breakfast: Cereal and Milk (100)
Lunch: Eggwhite omelette (130), Brownrice Onigiri (75), Thinbread with cheesewedge (105),
tried an apple but couldn't finish it (40)
Snack: rice cracker with cheesewedge  (75)
Dinner: misosoup with tofu (80), flat bread soy wrap (220), baked potatoe (235)

Total so far: 1060

No comments:

Post a Comment