Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 4

96 hours of fasting is completed. Day 5 started.

Yesterday was a pain. I was so weak in the morning and I felt like a zombie walking around Campus.
Not good, not good. My head feels light, and I'm almost fascinated by my own movements. Like it's not even my body moving because I have no idea what I'm thinking. Sounds scary?

But I'm doing OK I think. I had diluted orange juice and for both dinner and lunch I had 1 Cup of Vegetable broth. Maybe I shouldn't, but you know what, who the hell cares as long as I can avoid solid food right?
I hope my stomach doesn't start groaning in class again, it has a habit of doing that on Tuesdays and I feel so embarrassed. 1. I don't look so skinny so people will figure I am on a diet. 2. The slightly bigger kids, who will consider me skinny, will think that I am on a diet. 3. The instructor will think I am on a diet or that I need to go use the restroom, I don't know which is less embarrassing.
I  hate it.

I wish I didn't care so much of what people thought of me.


Today is going to be a long day. Biology is a pain in the ...! And the instructor seem to have a distorted comprehension of time. The work load is insane. Well, at least it keeps me busy!

Peace out lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to make that 7 days!! Can't wait to find out how much weight you lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind you "jumping on the bandwagon" it kind of holds me accountable :)

    And to answer your question, yes, my older sister is much better now. She gave up the attention-seeking after she started having kids.

    Stay strong! We can make it to day 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate hate hate the thought of other people thinking that I'm on a diet!! Somehow I've equated dieting to the admission of weakness, and I have an absolute need for others to perceive me as strong (at least when it comes to self-control).

    Just be safe, okay? Make sure to choose GOOD foods to break the fast, and do it slowly. And if you can't make it the whole 7 days (though I hope you can--achieving something like that must feel so rewarding!), just remember that you made it past the infamous 3 day mark, and therefore the next time you do a fast or restrict, it should be heaps easier.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good for you!

    next time you fast you should do it when you don't have school to worry about. you'll be able to have a fuzzie head without an added obstacle.

    nice that you have a partner in it with you...keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with it all, babe!
    <3

    ReplyDelete