72 hours of fasting is completed. Waking up to day 4.
I'm so weak and tired all the time.
Got some juice yesterday and for dinner I had 1 Cup of Vegetable broth.
I don't know if the later should been included in a fast, but my body and brain needed it.
I felt so good drinking the warmness and I really felt comfort in the taste it provided.
We went to farmers market yesterday. BF tried to coax me into tasting different things.
"Oh, it's just a tiny bite, blah blah blah." I remained firm and declared that if I tasted it, it wouldn't really be a fast any longer.
After that we went home and I took advantage of the energy surge I suddenly
experienced and cleaned. Unfortunately, my energy runs out really fast these days and by 20.00, I was done for it.
Went to bed around 10.15 and I think I fell asleep too.
I'm trying to figure out how to keep myself going today. School demands alertness and attention.
I possess neither of those things right now.
Perhaps I should bring some juice to class.
Still no regular coffee, however, if the weakness gets too intense, I will start drinking the holy black water again. I love my coffee so so much.
Weather is beautiful. It makes me happy.
Scale read 115 yesterday, but it's bullshit since it's only water weight lost.
Today I'm thankful for that I can walk around wherever I want without bombs falling on my head. : )
It sure is nice to see a good number, even if only water weight. You will have to do a really good job of breaking your fast so that you can maintain some of the weight loss. I have never fasted so I have no tips! You are so strong. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last more then a day.
ReplyDeleteWow, you're doing so well! Hang in there :)
ReplyDeletegood for you, see you can do what you set out to do...you should be proud of your accomplishment. no way could i ever last!
ReplyDeleteyou're so close to completion...keep it up if you can!