Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 5

120 hours of fasting is completed. Day 6,  Here I come.

Thanks for all the wonderful support and comments.
Without you and without the feeling that I need to achieve something,
I would've failed on the second or even first day. That's a fact.

Yesterday I had diluted orange juice, decaf coffee, 2 Cups of vegetable broth.
I have to say, that I really and truly believe that the veggie-broth does the trick.
It contains salt and minerals, and even though 1/2 a block contains 15 cal, I really think it's OK.
It also fills me up pretty good.

I wish I could fast when I don't have school, but let's face it...school is always there.
And right now, I study at least 6 h a day outside of school and I still feel like I'm barely keeping afloat.
Not cool, I don't know what I am doing wrong but obviously it's something.

BF thought I was only fasting for 2 days and had a chock yesterday when I told him it was 7.
"You'll go eat right now!!" - Eeeh, let me think about that, no? Not when I've come this far and I know he's only worried about me. For good reason, but still.

Got my period yesterday. Wohoo. Had extreme pain last night. Took 6 painkillers, they don't seem to work any longer. It scares me because I can't do anything without that kind of pain. It's in the back usually and then the stomach gets really really swollen, but back has always been the main issue.

I've been bad. I keep sneaking on to BF's computer and deleting things I don't find appropriate, doesn't matter if I am on period or not, it's disgusting. Eeek. This has always been our main problem. But to not put a password on the computer is like leaving gold out among thieves...and it's only occasionally that the password request doesn't work. Like yesterday. Bha! I will stick to my ideals and as long as I don't try to have another talk with him...he let's it slide. Sorry, too much private info  - I know, but it's a thing that bothers me, so suck it up :P

Alrighty, another nice spring day in January.
Hope I can survive today. Period sucks, what good does it do anyway if I don't want kids. Ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You are almost done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so extremely happy for you! good for you not letting him change your will. you've accomplished much by sticking to your resolve.

    funny how you mention *too much private info* that's what this is for...vent all you want, i'm sure it helps!

    i was just thinking about how wonderful it will be when i stop getting my period. i hate hate hate it! does anyone know when that kicks in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shebeelu,
    No more period in Menopause...ranges from 35 to 45 depending on genes ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so freaking inspiring! I need to be more like you... I will be thinking of how awesome you are while I fast today. What do you think of the haircut pictures I posted?

    ReplyDelete