Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 6

144 hours of fasting is completed. PoWWow to day 7.

Yesterday was a pain, not in terms of hunger but it feels like time
slows down the closer I get to the final day. And so, here I am, 19.00 it's officially over for me.
Now, I'm scared. Freaking out.
Do I really want to start eating again? I can save soo much time if I don't eat (and money). If I do start eating again, will I be able to manage it and eat healthy?

Today is grocery shopping day. We have nothing in the fridge and frankly, as long as there's a piece of cheese and some bread, BF will be just fine. So, today I need to get my butt to Safeway and buy stuff. Pick items we need and SHOULD eat and put them in the cart. Also, items I crave. No.

I will of course pull these few hours left off too, so I feel fairly confident about saying that I did what I thought I couldn't do. Awesome.

Although I know I just lost water weight (I will update weight later) it feels pretty nice to not have my tummy pressed against the jeans.

Now, I have to go to school and try to manage the embarrassment of my stomach groaning in the middle of class.

Followers, don't forget to smile! Sometimes, even if you feel like crap...it helps.

3 comments:

  1. You've done an amazing job with the fasting! Don't worry too much about what you'll eat...just take it slow and do what makes you feel comfortable.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. And yes...you will have to eat again. That's the bummer of it all huh? Hopefully this will kick start you into being motivated and not binging though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doing so good babe! :)

    ReplyDelete