Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 7

168 hours of fasting is completed. Fast is over.

I say it with a smile on my face, I completed what I thought I couldn't complete!!
(Maybe now,  that will be the truth for biology  too.)

I broke the fast with a peach. And later I had 1/3 of a stuffed pepper with low fat cheese.
It was delicious, however, I couldn't finish one completely. Dessert was a low fat yogurt.

I just had breakfast and I'm already feeling a little more "energetic."
Last night it was still difficult to sleep  and I was so hot. I guess my body was making a hell of a lot
energy on whatever I put in the system.

Today is busy.

I wish you all a great weekend with lots of success!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah girl!!! You have done something amazing! And you didn't gorge yourself as soon as you got the chance. So glad you accomplished your goal.

    ReplyDelete