I've been doing OK so far. Keeping under 1000 and I'm not really hungry as much as before.
I guess that's one of the perks about fasting.
I started drinking regular coffee again but not as much as before and I try to mix decaff and regular to make it a little "kinder" to my body.
Weekend time means spending time with BF and doing homework.
He still asks if I want ice-cream or fattening drinks (not using the word fattening, of course) but since I'm
really not that hungry any longer, I say no. And he gets upset - "I thought you started eating again!!"
And so I have to explain to him how the body works and that I really cannot digest as much as before.
I can of course, but I don't want to.
He's been really frustrated as well because he stopped going to the gym. I've noticed the frustration and I told him not to feel guilty that it would take time from "us." Yes, we do live together but in this country it seems like everyone is working really hard and if I'm lucky, I get to see him around 20.00. I haven't been to the gym either but it was a conscious decision because I was downright fat a few weeks ago even though it's getting better now. I need to make changes too, but if I end up with B grades I can't justify spending time at the gym. I'd rather stop eating.
I saw The Rite yesterday and I held high hopes for my fellow countryman of a director, but...hmm, it was entertaining but not THE BEST movie I've seen. The place was packed. I also "saved" 300 cal to spend at the theater and I got a Skinny Cow sandwich ice cream. OMG - Why didn't anyone tell me those exist!!
Anyway, time for homework . . . maybe some outdoorsy stuff too even though it's raining.
Stay cool people!






So glad you are still doing good food and call wise. You did not blow all that hard work you did fasting. Impressive. I LOVE Skinny Cows!!! Right up there with my coffee flavored Dreyer's light ice cream.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! I'm loving it. :) And those Skinny Cow things sound yummy! They probably don't have them down here, though. :(
ReplyDelete<3
I love the skinny cow stuff too :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your thinspo!
xoxo
I wish our theaters sold Skinny Cow. Sounds like you are doing well. How has your body reacted to less caffeine from your coffee? I'm interested to know because I also need to cut back.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower, btw. You have a lovely background. :)