Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life's Irony

I just discovered something weird.
I decided that as long as I'm in denial, I'm not gonna move forward or make any progress.
And yes, I have been cheating and binging.
So, I took my measurements today and I got on the scale. The scale from hell. The scale that I hate.

The weird thing I discovered is that my stats are THE SAME that I had as a starting point the last time around.
Except the thighs, which were 4 cm bigger than before. Eeeeh, OK.
I can work with that. So without any further notice, here are the troubling numbers.
Everything is measured from the thickest part and after an extreme binge.
No more hiding and no more waiting.

Right Thigh: 52 cm
Right Arm: 23 cm
Hips: 89 cm
Waist: 73 cm
Weight: 123 lbs or 56 kg

It's so on.

1 comment: