Today, I think BF and I are going hiking.
I've been resisting working out and the hiking too, because once I'm in the "binge" cycle, I don't want to do any exercise or eat anything healthy.
Today, however, I am ready.
It's gonna kill me since all my cardio training probably has left me to find someone else who can appreciate
the benefits of doing it.
I've been trying to figure out my psychological pattern of over-eating.
I came up with several things.
1. Changes (New quarter - new subjects - new people)
2. Emotional Struggles (On the verge of ending the relationship - Missing family around Xmas time - Missing the few friends I have at home - Missing being a 23 years old girl partying it up instead of cleaning it up.)
3. Previous Eating Patterns. (Glorifying the binge eating from past and not really considering myself to be full until I am so bloated I cannot move - Feeling that I've done it before I can do it again Yo-yo pattern. - Knowing the fact that it's going to be a struggle makes me fear and refuse to START restricting,)
It will take time again, this won't go any faster than last time (and hopefully not any slower either).
I'm playing with the thoughts of different diets but I am not sure they will work any better than restricting.
Time for homework.
Edit:
Intake for today
Sallad @ Chipotle (no black beans, no dressing) - 200
Apple - 50
Egg white Omelet with lettuce and low fat cheese - 125
2 rice cakes - 80
1 cheese wedge - 35
1/2 avocado - 100
Total: 590
hey neri! first i want to apologize, I'm on your followers twice. i have no idea how to remove it....maybe you can on your end. if you can it's the one with the exclamation point.
ReplyDeletei'm nursing an injury and know what you mean about "the cardio has left me"....oh, that hurts! you can lose it so quickly if neglected...life is cruel!
it's good that you've identified your patterns...very important, and play a huge part in our getting it right. now that you know what they are you can move toward your goals of perfection!
you (we) can do it!!! let's get out there and get moving...that WILL make the difference.
ps, i never diet...only restrict and limit my intake of calories. i don't have the discipline to follow specific rules of any diet.
Great post and intake. :) Good luck with it all.
ReplyDelete<3
Your intakes today was incredibly healthy. It is great that you can recognize the perhaps seemingly unrelated factors to your eating issues. I hope you had a lovely time hiking.
ReplyDeleteIn reply to your comment, I hope I am not gaining muscle from running :( I want to lose everything, just be really lean muscle. I'm just feeling generally like crap right now, even though I have been exercising a lot. UGH!
P.S. I love the layout/format of your blog, it's really pretty!
Guys, it's early early morning and you guys totally made my day!
ReplyDeleteSuper thanks!! Now I am even more motivated! :D