It's very early and as usual, I didn't get any sleep.
Too many things are keeping my head occupied.
Today, I had breakfast.
Then I'm gonna have an apple at school.
Then I am going home for about 1.5 h, only to go back to school before 3.00 pm.
Busy day, especially if you're sleepy.
Thinking about going to gym tomorrow.
Also thinking about doing something called an "alternate day" diet.
Mostly because I am curious about it and it would be a challenge - only for a week or so.
Stay fantastic and avoid things that should be avoided.
Breakfast - Cereal & Milk -100
Lunch - Flatbread burrito (low fast cheese, soy protetin, salsa, sallad) - 280
Dinner - Eggwhite omelette with 2 slices of cheese - 250
Binge - 3 muffin a 200 cal.
GRAND TOTAL
1230
If I could avoid things that should be avoided, I wouldn't be in this mess. LOL. Have a great day.
ReplyDelete