Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hold your heart.

Soooo, this isn't going very well.
Haha.

And I'm going insane if I cannot get more sleep.
Makes me jump in front of a train and never wake up.
Of course, I won't do that. I have a midterm in 2 weeks.

It's dark outside but at least it doesn't snow here.


That's nice.

4 comments:

  1. Insomnia SUCKS! I've been there and it makes life so hard. Sleeping pills for some temp relief? Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you poor thing, so sorry you're having trouble. i'm not one to promote taking anything but i know from experience what you're going through. i had been on lorazepam for anxiety/sleep issues for many years (i've had of anxiety/insomnia since 13 yrs old) and can tell you i don't recommend it...very addicting and the withdrawal is horrific.

    way back when i first had trouble i would take a tylenol p.m. i would take just one (1/2 the dose) and would take it earlier in the night (8pm) to be sure i wasn't tired in the morning. honestly, this is a better alternative than taking something that would potentially be addicting...you know my personal/family history says to avoid at all costs.

    even though you're tired it is good to get in a workout if you can...early in the day.

    wishing you sweet dreams ;)
    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate not being able to sleep! Try sleeping tea? or pills are good too. Also working out makes you really tired, so maybe that will help? Good luck, xo A

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking about you....hope all is well!

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete