Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'll be your detonator

My car decided to die on me yesterday, on the top of a hill, outside of college.
Not my finest moment.
I pannicked, called BF, tow truck came, 4 hours at Mr. Danny the Mechanic and 500 dollars poorer.
I don't care about the money - but I care about my precious time!!

Mid-term today- Nervous - and another 4 hours of sleep, I'm becoming slightly manic.
Yesterday, I walked up to my biology teacher and told her that I lost my Index-card that she always hands out for practise exercises. She looked at me funny.
"Neri, we USED them, 15 min ago, don't you remember?"
-I didn't remember. And I felt stupid and ashamed.
I'm afraid something worse than a faulty memory will happen if I don't get enough sleep soon.

BF cooked from himself yesterday, he didn't know he's supposed to use cooking spray. The sheet is completely ruined. I'll let it slide.

Food wise, I'm doing OK. I have cut back on food because I want my glass of wine at the end of the day.
That's bad, right? But I'm so stressed right now, I just crave some when all the studying is done...and it's not enough to get me tipsy...don't want to waste that many calories on it.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some wine! They say a glass a day is not a bad thing. It's the most low cal you can get on alcohol too. Sorry about the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your car! :(
    They need to make a car that does all of its own maintenance.

    By the way, I sort of explained the marijuana thing in my most recent blog. I appreciate your comments and encouragement, so I hope you don't take my defense of pot as a personal attack or anything!

    Boyfriends and their cooking! haha. That cracks me up, because it sounds so much like my own boyfriend, not to mention my brother (who lives with me).

    Wine is okay. Everything in moderation, I say! If you're sipping it after studying, then you've obviously got your priorities straight. But if you feel guilty about using calories on it, perhaps you could start cutting down the amount you drink to a smaller and smaller glass.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete