Monday, January 31, 2011

WTF

I felt brave today, so I took the scale out and I put it on the floor.
I psyched myself to do a weigh in with jeans, cardigan and everything else I had on.
112 lbs!? WTF! Seriously. I had 0.75 liters of ice-cream yesterday and I didn't do ANY exercise.
I think it's safe to say that: 1. I'm losing muscle mass.
                                        2. Stress is getting to me.

I've experienced this effect before when I get really stressed out, like I am now, my body doesn't get proper nutrition even if I do eat. If I keep this up I'm gonna get dizzy and eventually it's just gonna get worse and worse.
This morning I was dizzy - almost like things are moving around me when I'm walking, not so much when I am sitting down or focusing on something.

I can't go through all that sort of stuff again - I have exams to focus on and so I will try to manage my stress levels a little bit better.

I've also set a binge day on the 10th possibly 11th of Feb. I've done this because my sweet family at home has sent over some food stuff (candy) that I accidentally mentioned I missed.
Another reason is because the first round of exams end on the 9th, which means that my stress-level (no matter how much I try to control it) will be maxed out and I will need energy.

Boring post - sorry.

Take care everyone, stay as fabulous as you are!

4 comments:

  1. That happens to me sometimes, too. It doesn't seem to make sense, but it certainly happens. Just take it as a blessing in disguise.

    I hope you do well on your exams. Keep some healthy snacks around to keep you from getting so dizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, congrats on the weight loss. Awesome! But, it's not worth it if it affects you negatively so I hope you can manage that part so you can function. You are almost at your GW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, my body just needs a kickstart with food for me to lose weight. That probably happened with you. Good luck with your exams and not getting dizzy. And have fun on your binge day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day at a time as "they" say. i don't think you can judge your type (real or muscle) weight loss just yet. exercise when if you can and see what happens over the next few days.

    i think you seem to be doing wonderfully! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete