Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here to stay...

Phew, We survived yet again.
Actually, he became sick and I threw everything aside to take care of him.
That's why I didn't go running today, I know, excuses excuses, but I was exhausted from one bad night sleep and there was just no chance that i could drag my ass out of bed at 6.45 AM.
Hmm, maybe I do have some maternal instict...*shudders*

It's pretty scaring when everything I fight for suddenly becomes reduced to nothing
becuase the person I love transforms me into the stereotype of what a "woman" is suppose to do.

Today I bought:
All Egg Whites
PAM low-cal cooking spray
Low-cal Yogurt
Low-cal Cheese
Low-cal Tortilla, whole wheat


Today I ate:
Cereal + Skimilk 100
2 miniature stuffed bellpepers 100
Sallad 25
Crispbread + Laughing Cow wedge 70
Kiwi 40 
10 Grapes 40
Asian Pear 50
Yogurt 80

Total: 505
....dinner to come...
Total:

No comments:

Post a Comment