Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who I am Hates Who I 've Been.

Actually, still hating on myself I think.

I love love love the show Superfat vs Superskinny.

I'm struggling with what I should do about all the spare time I have these days.
I feel so guilty. Still pretty knackered though from all the school work and fights from before.
Maybe napping is good?

I have an insane idea I would like to try just for a day.
I want to try (because I die for cream puffs) to eat my daily intake of calories by just eating cream puffs.
One puff = 220 so I can have like 5 in a day, which would result in 1100 and I can live with that.
I'm thinking they are very filling because of the high fat, so it's kind of like Atkins diet.

But then again, can I really allow myself something I like.
Nope, I doubt it's gonna happen. Sucks.

Today's intake:
Breakfast: Cereal and Milk (100)
Lunch: Soyburger with veggies (120), 1 brown rice onigiri (75), Ricecracker with cheese (75), Orange (50)
Shit loads of coffee!!
Snack: Apple (50)
Dinner: Miso soup (80) Potato with teaspoon butter (235), 1/2 flatbread with cheese (105) fruit (110)

Total: 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment