Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 is finished. 24 hours of fasting is completed.
I would lie if I said it was easy, especially when one friend was eating chocolate and drinking coke RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, asking if I wanted some.
-Hell no.

Uhm, I accidentally swallowed my chewing gum in class and I indulged in some decaf black coffee for dinner.

The hunger pains were very reasonable but my headache was not.
I thought I was going to die and I ascribe the aching to the lack  of caffeine.

I told BF that I wanted to try to fast for 7 days. He said, oh no, I won't allow you, then you surely be anorexic again. I didn't even consider his comment. I wasn't asking for permission as I am an adult and can make my own decisions. I was merely stating it. Sometimes our age difference create a weird power dynamic.


And guys, I'm not really sure what I'm allowed to drink or not drink. So far I've gotten down water and coffee. Am I supposed to drink juice too - like Tropicana juice - or what? I don't own a juicer so that's one problem I assume...Help?

Weekend is going to be hell. homework and fasting is not a good combo, but I will do my very best.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So far so good. You are doing amazing. Just stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very strong to have completed your first day. i suggest you keep drinking fluids, you don't want to dehydrate.

    ReplyDelete