Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 2

48 hours of fasting completed. Embarking on the 3rd day this morning.

Yesterday was also tough and again it's the weakness and not really the hunger pains that causes
discomfort.

BF wanted to go to Subway and so we did.
At subway, I told him that maybe I could just have a yogurt, I wasn't really hungry.
He made a big deal out of it, asking me why, why, why, why? I told him, well, I haven't had it
for such a long time and I want one. Problem solved. Did I eat the Yogurt - No.
3 hours later, he asked if I wanted to go for frozen yoghurt...I put a stale look on my face,
looked him straight in the eyes, and told him what I am doing.
There was a bunch of questions but he was very understanding for some reason.

So, night time I had 1 cup of wine (I know, that's not good)  and bunch of water.
BF teasingly asked if I wanted the peanuts he ate and every time he asked me, I wanted them less and less.

I'm seriously doubting that I will make 7 days.
I will faint at college or something, but I'll give it my best
and that's all I have to say. I'm already satisfied with what I've accomplished so far so let's see where this takes me.

Right now, Chewing-gum, water, decaf coffee are my best friends.

oh, and you guys! <3

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well!! I can't even imagine. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete